Launch your beautiful Asian wedding planning brand with confidence and success
Do you want to learn from the one of the Asian industry’s best wedding planners?
Do you want to ensure you have the full confidence to execute, plan and coordinate beautiful and stunning Asian weddings without any fear?
Then you are in the right place, and I am so glad you found us!
If you don’t know me already, my name is Sharn Khaira, and I am the proud owner of the luxury Asian wedding planning company Desi Bride Dreams
After spending years working at a high-flying agency, I realised my passion was never going to be realised behind a desk as I chased a corporation’s dream with a boss who made me feel less than valued. So, I packed up my things and dove headfirst into a world I knew I wanted to explore – Asian weddings!
In September 2015, I launched Desi Bride Dreams. When I started people doubted me, they told me that Asian couples don’t hire wedding planners or that I would never succeed. In less than two years I exceeded my corporate income from my wedding planning business and we were planning and coordinating destination weddings.
For me, launching and building my company was never solely about planning and coordinating weddings. Instead, I wanted to change the perception of wedding planners and the Asian wedding market as a whole. I wanted to create a kinder, professional atmosphere for couples currently planning their weddings, and I wanted my approach to transform the industry into one that valued the highest levels of customer service for their clients and for themselves. My goals felt slightly out of reach, but the larger purpose of them propelled me forward.
Together with my team, we have worked on a huge variety of international weddings and events, we managed celebrations with budgets in excess of £100,000, and Desi Bride Dreams was flagged as a “name to know” in the UK Asian wedding world. We have been nominated for awards and caught the eye of global wedding blogs, like B.Loved, Nu-Bride, and Secret Wedding Blog. We have been published in some of the most popular wedding magazines in the UK and the world, including You & Your Wedding magazine, Perfect Wedding magazine, Strictly Weddings, and WedLuxe, and I have been featured as a guest expert on the BBC Breakfast show and the BBC Asian Network.
After the success I have experienced so quickly in the Asian wedding industry with fully booked summers consistently, I now want to pass my knowledge onto you as you work to transform your own Asian wedding business into one that is noteworthy and recognised from the start! From customs and traditions to intricacies and things to know, there is so much to learn about Asian weddings. And no Asian wedding planner should treat this as a hobby because if you do get things wrong, then you are dealing with the biggest day of peoples lives!
In this 7-week online course, I will personally take you through everything you need to know about planning, executing and coordinating Asian weddings to a excellent standard.
You do not want to miss this opportunity because becoming an excellent Asian wedding planner and mastering the craft takes knowledge and expertise, and this course will provide all of that and more.
One thing I would hugely recommend is that knowledge and expertise is arguably more important than experience. Of course, on the day experience is invaluable but you don’t get to see the end to end wedding planning cycle which is hugely crucial and important to running a smooth Asian wedding for your couples and clients
Here is what we will be learning on our wedding planning knowledge journey together:
Week 1 – Asian Wedding Planning Overview
- Introduction to the Asian wedding planning market
- We will explore the different cultures that exist within the Asian wedding planning world, and you will learn about how to plan Sikh, Hindu and Muslim weddings because they are hugely different
- How to price for profit and how to charge your clients
- Deciding which part of the Asian wedding market you want to target in terms of dream clients and branding. We will work closely to determine your style and ideal client so you can attract them
Week 4 – Sourcing the Dream Wedding Venue and Supplier Team
- Creating a beautiful and successful wedding largely depends on your supplier team and venue. In this training we will go through step by step exactly what you need to do and what you don’t when you are securing the dream wedding venue and supplier team. We will also be covering how to plan all elements of the wedding from décor, to catering, DJ, production and more!
Week 6 – Mental Health and Your Wedding Planning business
- Manging clients and client boundaries are extremely important when you have a wedding planning business. I will share the tools and templates that I have used in my business to ensure that we managed client expectations from the start but also how we received rave reviews for our service!
Week 2 and 3– Securing Your Dream Client and Wedding Budgets
- The step by step process of what to do when a client enquires via telephone or email so you can create the best first impression
- How to determine and plan the overall wedding budget for your client so you can make best use of the budget
- How to conduct successful in person and telephone consultations so you can secure your client!
Week 5 – How to Coordinate and Manage The Big Day
- Coordination of the wedding and events is one of the most important aspects of the entire wedding planning journey. I will walk you through exactly how to coordinate weddings to the highest level so that you and your clients are happy. I will be sharing with you my coordination checklist which ensures that the big day runs smoothly and on time. We will also cover crisis management and how to ensure you have the right event assistants on the day to support you. Because you can’t do this alone!
Week 7 Custom Wedding Planning Training
- The session this week will be planned and organised by Sharn so you can learn what you need to succeed! We will poll the group to see what the needs of the group are.
What else is included?
- A private high vibe Facebook group where all of the trainings will be hosted
- Support from other aspiring Asian wedding planners so you can share support and knowledge
- Support personally from me over the 8 weeks to get all your questions answered and bust through any challenges you have come up!
- 3 x live group Q&A calls via Zoom which you can attend so we can get your questions answered. It’s all recorded so don’t worry if you miss it!
- All supported by worksheets, checklists and more!
This Is What Our Client’s Say
“Sharn was a blessing for us. We first approached her about seven months before our Asian wedding planning journey. At this point we had only arranged a dry hire of our venue and needless to say we were rather overwhelmed by the amount we had left to do. After our first conversation with Sharn we knew she was the right person to take on our mammoth task of Asian wedding planning. She immediately got to work researching vendors for us and making sure we were aware of all the tiny pieces that need to be considered. Her attention to detail was invaluable, she reviewed each and everyone one of our contracts, and asked for changes where she had experienced pitfalls in the past.
Sharn always put us first as a client and worked with us to make our vision into reality. She worked around our busy work schedules, even if that meant rushed lunchtime calls or late evening catch ups! She always put our wants first even if that meant going against her own personal style.
In the weeks leading up to the wedding I had a number of people commenting on how calm I was, and wondering when my bridezilla moment was coming. I can honestly say that this was all down to Sharn. We knew she had everything under control and so we did not have any stress.
On the wedding day Sharn arrived at the venue early and helped set everything up. She had made sure we had provided her with all the necessary liaison points from our friends and family which meant everything went to plan without having to worry either of us.
If you are looking for a Asian wedding planner or Asian wedding coordinator (and even if you’re not), then Sharn is the one for you! She will take all your concerns away and make sure your day runs like the magical dream you want it to be.”
ROB AND MEERA
Seriously you nailed it yesterday and I could not be more thankful for you and your team.
You were an absolute dream and I know it was an insane wedding (with nearly 20 suppliers involved) but you made it amazing.”
SHELLY AND SHAREEN
Early Bird Offer ends soon and then the price will increase!
- Pay in full and get £50 off
- 6 payments over 6 months of £133
- 8 payments over 8 months of £99
How long is the course?
It is an 7 week online course starting on the 4th February 2020 but you can access the trainings at anytime. If you are away for part of the course you can go through the trainings at your leisure!
Is marketing covered as part of the course?
This is a course to build your skillset to become a successful Asian wedding planner. Marketing and branding isn’t covered, but we cover this in my mastermind. If you think you might be better suited to this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any in person meet ups?
This course is all online, so no in person meet ups are included.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the nature of this course refunds are not available under any circumstance. Once you have made payment, you will be emailed a contract to be signed.
What if I am away for part of the programme?
You will receive lifetime access to all materials. If you are away, you can pick it up later on when needed.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes, we do please see above. The payments will start now, so we can secure your spot with just £99. We only offer this programme to a limited number of women so please do book urgently to avoid disappointment.